Download the first two chapters of Build it today, for free.
Can’t wait till 23rd February to get your hands on a copy of Build it: The Rebel Playbook for Employee Engagement? Well, good news! We’re releasing the first two chapters early to give you a taste of what’s to come.
Packed with 60 exclusive tips, tools and brand new case studies from HR rebels including Brewdog, Virgin, LinkedIn, Adobe, Atlassian, Zappos, American Express, VaynerMedia and Southwest Airlines, Build it is your all-things-necessary guide to employee engagement.
Download your copy today and by the end of the first two chapters, we’ll have:
- Established the proven link between engagement and competitive advantage
- Defined employee engagement and explained how engaged employees add value
- Discovered the changes that technology is bringing to our economy that make action urgent and critical
- Unpacked the 10 elements of The Engagement Bridge model and explored how it can help you identify and improve the levels of employee engagement in your company.
Advance Praise for Build it
“Your all-things-necessary guide to employee engagement. You'll learn what engagement really means, why it’s so essential, and how to instill it in your workforce. Packed with some terrific case studies, Build it will help you transform your workplace.”
- Daniel H. Pink, New York times #1 bestselling author of DRIVE, WHEN and TO SELL IS HUMAN
"Every company in the world is trying to disrupt itself before it is disrupted by newcomers. Everyone knows why but most struggle with how. Here is a book bursting with great examples, concrete actions, real success. It’ll give you ideas, debates, great arguments and, most of all, hope."
- Margaret Heffernan, CEO and author, Willful Blindness
"Practical, thoughtful, logical advice and examples for building a high performance culture. This is a terrific playbook by and for fellow rebels all over the world!"
-Patty McCord, former Chief Talent Officer at Netflix and author, Powerful
"A complete and practical guide to improving business through a people-first approach. The focus on values, rebelling, and treating employees with care makes this a fantastic resource for anyone focused on company culture and building a long-term mission-driven business."
- Joel Gascoigne, Founder & CEO at Buffer
"Build It is a treasure trove of practical advice and tips for managers, entrepreneurs, leaders and HR professional, in fact, anyone who is responsible for building and nurturing organisations and people."
-Petko Plachkov, Founder & CEO at CommuterClub